UP Assistant Teacher Result 2020
|Post Name –|
UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Result 2020
|Short Information –|
UPPSC Assitant Teacher Recruitment 2019 Result
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Department
Advt No. : A-5/E-1/2019 Short Details of Notification
- Apply Online : 06/12/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/12/2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 23/12/2018
- Last Date Final Form : 24/12/2018
- Admit Card Available : 31/12/2018
- Exam Date : 06/01/2019
- Answer Key Available : 08/01/2019
- Last Date Key Objection : 11/01/2019
- Revised Answer Key Available : 19/01/2019
- Final Answer Key Available : 09/05/2020
- Result Declared : 12/05/2020
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST : 400/-
- PH (Divyang) : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee to Any Registered Bank.
Age Limit As On 01/07/2018
Minimum Age – 21 Years
Maximum Age – 40 Years
AGE RELAX AS PER RULES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with UPTET / CTET Primary Level Exam Passed with One of the Following Eligibility Details.
- DElEd (BTC) Exam in Any Recognized Institute OR
- Shiksha Mitra with 2 Year BTC Course OR
- D.Ed 2 Year Diploma OR
- D.Ed (Special Education) Diploma OR
- 2 Year Special BTC OR
- 2 Year BTC Diploma in URDU OR
- BLEd Exam Passed OR
- B.Ed Exam Passed
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy Details Total : 69000
Important UPAssitant Teacher Job Link
How to apply – Step By Step Guide
- Go to Uttar Pradesh Assitant Teacher Post Various District Result link.
- All candidates must read UP Assitant Teacher notification carefully.
- Please check your Document related to Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scan your photo, sign, education docs, Id proof.
- Start filling all details as asked in the form. Before click on the final submit button.
- Don’t forget to cross-check all the details. Make a payment of fees.
- Start printing the final submission form.